HISTORICAL SITE DETAILS

Fort Brewerton

Brewerton, New York

Fort Brewerton was built in 1759 after the capture of Fort Niagara and was intended to defend the passage from Albany to the port of Oswego. The original earthworks of the fort still exist and are adjacent to the reconstructed blockhouse, which houses the museum.

US Route 11
Brewerton, New York 13029
(315) 668-8801

Hours of Operation

The museum is open June through September, Fridays 1:00p.m. to 4:00p.m., Saturdays 10:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., and by appointment.

Fort Brewerton
Accomodations
Oswego County
Visitor Experiences

Fort on Site
Museum
Picnic Area