HISTORICAL SITE DETAILS

Van Campen Farmhouse

Walpack Center, New Jersey

This farm house was owned by Abraham Van Campen, who came to the area in 1732. The farm was originally located near the Van Campen House on the Military Trail. It was moved in 1978 to avoid destruction during the Tock’s Island Dam Project.

Walpack Center, New Jersey

Hours of Operation

Open afternoons in the summer.

Military Trail
Accomodations
Visitor Experiences

Group Tours
Hiking/Biking Trail
Living History Presentation
Museum
Park/Recreation Area
Reenactments
Visitors Center